Monday, July 9, 2018

WEEK2: TOPIC 1: SOCIAL MEDIA

One of the accounts that I follow on Instagram is "the good quote". This account posts quotes on a daily basis. Most of the quotes are inspirational and I can relate to them that is why I followed it. I find peace and assurance every time I read some quotes that are related to whatever situation I am in or any feelings I have. This account helps me see more about life and other people. It teaches me how to deal with my issues and problems.

Another organization that I follow is "Tesla Motors". I have always been amazed by the inventions of Tesla. The company aims to create environmentally friendly products such as cars, solar panels, etc. I am mesmerized by their dedication to create something that is not just relevant and useful nowadays but is also safe for the environment. One of the posts that I recently liked is the one posted on June 10 which is a picture of Tesla’s 10,000th Supercharger located in Belleville, Ontario. This makes me wonder and imagine what the future holds and how many more inventions can the company contribute to lessen the pollution across the globe.

Lastly, I am following Sam Smith. He is an incredible singer. I mentioned that I would like studying vocal music after I graduate from university because Sam Smith helps me to mold music work in the mind the image, feels the work the emotion and the intrinsic spiritual strength.

The post that I recently liked and could not resist but share is “Sometimes recognizing you may be wrong is just as powerful as being right”. This quote makes me realize that as much as we always want to be right, we could not be 100% right all the time because we all have our own imperfections. Sometimes, we need to admit our shortcomings and weaknesses and eventually learn something from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment